Saturday 13 November 2010

Surprises on Twitter

Since I have become a loyal user and follower of many on Twitter, Facebook and (oh YES) Youtube, the world has given me many beautiful and wonderful moments. Quotes that brighten my day such as this one @nmeneghin. Her quote? If nothing is going right, just turn left.

Twitter also sends me to the most surprising places. Check out this link and be amazed yourself.
Real singing in the kitchen. On a day like today it was just what I needed. I loved it. Hope you do too.

This picture was taken in the morning! Dismal weather.
 Thanks to my laptop I visit many places in the world. Doing it in person is my friend Petra. She left for The Gambia yesterday. She was supposed to arrive at 20.00 hrs. Alas, it took a little longer due to the storm, a broken aeroplane and just general bad luck. She finally touched down in Banjul at 03.30 hrs.

Since we have discovered the joys of Skype, I get to enjoy the view and most of the stories too. Without all that pesky travelling! It is not all good of course. The weather is much better in The Gambia and I would like to cuddle the kiddies and meet all our fantastic friends but you can't have everything I guess.

I plan to enjoy her trip almost as much as she does and hope she gets all the work done for Second Home!

More tomorrow,
Heleen

No comments:

Post a Comment