Friday 20 May 2011

I did finish some things

Looking back at my blogs I realised that I haven't showed any of the things I did manage to finish. Remember the Patch Parade Mystery? Well, I am slowly catching up there.
Part 6. 8 blocks just like this one. 

Part 5. 4 of these...

Part 4. 8 of these.....

And the Sweet pieces part 5.
Now, there is lots more I need to do with these two projects. I need to finish part 7 (I did start already!), lots of drawing and cutting to do. And then I need to start the borders for the Sweet Pieces. It was part 6 (so it should have been done last month....). After that two more of the stitchery blocks (part 7).

But then again, I need to finish the Advents Quilt I am making for my sister in law and I bought a fabulous pattern by Lynette Anderson that I really want to get started on.......Oh and the sandwiched Fabric Wonderland Mystery Quilt needs to be quilted too of course........

Have a lovely day!
Heleen

2 comments:

  1. Heleen you have been so busy...love all your blocks

    ReplyDelete
  2. No need to rub it in! Just kidding, good to see you are making headway. At least one of us will be up to date with the assignments.......

    I will not be jealous, I will not be jealous, I will not be jealous.....

    ReplyDelete