Sunday 19 June 2011

Patch Parade part 8

The four blocks have been finished. Here's one:


I've cut all the pieces for the flying geese (all 152 of them) and added them to the 304 cut pieces from last time. From time to time I take a long look at all the pieces and the patterns I've already put on the background paper.... Looking is all I did so far, but I'm sure the actual sewing will commence shortly!

In the meantime I did finish the Sweet Pieces part 8.


According to the pattern, these are the last of the stitchery pieces. Can't wait for next month!

A special offer meant that I have secured the fabric for the backing of the finished Patch Parade Mystery. What to do, what to do. I could start getting the backing together, but how.... will I make blocks? I have no idea yet but I will keep you posted!


Lots of love,
Heleen

1 comment:

  1. Mooi blokken heb je gemaakt! Ook de blokjes voor de Sweet Pieces zijn prachtig! Leuke stofjes heb je voor de achterkant gekocht. Ben benieuwd hoe het er uit komt te zien. Helaas was ik vanwege mijn werk niet in de gelegenheid om naar Den Bosch te gaan. Succes met de vliegende ganzen! Groetjes, Annemarie

    ReplyDelete