Wednesday 17 August 2011

It's been far too long I know

I blame J.K. Rowling for that...... Every free moment I have been enjoying the wonderful wizard world. But - and be truthful now - can you really blame me if you see this:
My cat didn't mind sharing her scratch pole with The Box....
That was - of course - not the only reason. No. My dear brother decided to bring back the books he borrowed.

In case you are wondering. Yes. That is a full grocery bag full of books. All these books too, needed to be reread. And what do you think? I still love them.

Now. Some quilting was done. Still on the Fabric Wonderland mystery. I need to quilt one more row and then it is finished! Well, the binding still needs to go on, and there is of course the label to consider.... No pictures of that WIP. I will post one when it is finished.

Stitchery turns out to be a lot more fun then I thought. I am managing stitches I have never heard of let alone tried! I've also managed to get my sister involved. She is starting soon, so watch out for her on the Flickr group.

I have more updates to share, I just need to take the pictures (and find a  clean surface to take those pictures). I will thus keep you waiting a bit longer!

Lots of love,
Heleen

No comments:

Post a Comment