Saturday 18 February 2012

What are you doing......

Well, not blogging that's for sure. Lots to do (well, in my head anyway). And then there is the book above.... I've started actually. My first 17 days are over and I lost weight. It keeps me busy, though. Because it is an American book, a lot of the ingredients are not (readily) available here. Some searching then, and then some cooking, steaming, cutting....well you know the drill. I've not been hungry yet. The problem is more that I cannot eat all the stuff on the (very handy) day menus.

Anyone wanting to shed weight, give it a try. So far, it is thumbs up for me.

I also kept myself busy with shopping (with my sister). She has just moved house, so a relaxing shopping trip was called for and enjoyed. I also had to go on another shopping trip to find her a housewarming gift....again, you probably know the drill.....

Luckily, I have also had lots of time to enjoy this:

If there is a quilt, I will have to lay down on it......

And of course, some of this as well. This is a gift for my nephew who turned 9 on February 12th. He is a fan of the Dolfje Weerwolfje books (Dolph the Werewolf). So I stitched one of the pictures from the book to add to his gift.


What have you been doing lately?

Lots of love,
Heleen

No comments:

Post a Comment