Saturday 23 June 2012

Do you ever have enough pincushions?

Well, do you? I don't I can tell you that. That is precisely why I get all happy when I see a freeby pincushion. Especially when a needlebook is also in the mix..... Thank you, thank you Bronwyn over at Red Brolly!

So I dived into my stash to find some scraps to make the projects. And then - of course - found out I stink at round shapes. My inability to form a nice round shape does not limit itself to appliqué.
Proof:

I did really love the stitchery and so I decided to cheat, like I do more often then not. I'm making a new one......square! Now I just have to buy some filling......Pictures later then.....

The needlebook was easy to make (because its lovely square-ness) and looks amazing.


Thanks again Bronwyn! You should really check her blog for all the great ideas!

Lots of love,
Heleen

1 comment:

  1. Hi Heleen-

    Wow!! I love your needlecase and pincushion!
    You've done such a beautiful job of making them!
    Thanks for choosing my patterns.
    Cheers-

    ReplyDelete