Saturday 9 June 2012

Mystery Carrousel part 6

After my little trip to The Gambia and all the work that came out of that.....I needed to play a little catch-up for the mystery. Part 6 took time. Mostly the cutting of all the pieces! During the piecing, I found out that I had cut some of the mirrored pieces wrong......sigh.



But - finally - here they are! All 16 blocks finished and ready to join all the blocks from part 1 to 5 in the box, waiting for the big reveal!


And, as always, there was a block for the little mystery as well! I think it is the roof of the carrousel....but I could be wrong of course! What do you think?


Lots of love,
Heleen

2 comments:

  1. Het zijn mooie blokken geworden! Zelf loop ik door prive omstandigheden erg achter met de Carrousel. Ben nu ook bijna klaar met deel 6. Vond het overigens best een hele klus hoor deze keer. Groetjes, Annemarie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Het was ook een hele klus! Alleen het snijden al....Ik heb deel 7 inmiddels gesneden en de eerste 8 blokken zijn klaar.....nog maar 24 te gaan. Succes en hopelijk heb je weer lekker quilttijd!

      Delete