Tuesday 10 July 2012

Square pincushion

You remember the great round pincushion disaster....If not, read all about it here. I told you I was going to cheat (again). I think it turned out way better than the round variety.

 It did turn out nice and big....So you can pop in the pins from a distance, without having to take your eye of your work! As it turns out, square really is better. Well, for me anyway.

I've been inspired by this pincushion, I going to enlarge it into a pillow. And something else, but more on that later!


Don't you just love the butterfly! I'll give you the link one more time: Red Brolly. Be sure to visit. Bronwyn has the most adorable patterns and ideas!

Lots of love,
Heleen

1 comment:

  1. I received this lovely pincushion with lots of sweet treats to try from you on Friday! Thanks so very much for such a special package!!

    ReplyDelete